Photo via: interiordesigninfo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. Perfect for kitchen open shelving 🙂
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. My kitchen open shelving project can proceed!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Decorate floating style shelves homedecor
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- How to make corner floating shelves. 4men1lady.com
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- 21 Ways to Decorate With Blue | Apartment Therapy
- How to easily DIY built-in bookcases from IKEA Billy book shelves, and easy IKEA hack you can do in a weekend.
- Beautiful floating wooden kitchen counter/island has multi-purpose use (dining table + computer station) in this 430 sq ft apartment
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Family Favorite Recipes Printed on Canvas- A fun and inexpensive way to decorate a kitchen!