Photo via: debisdesigndiary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Really good tutorial — How To Paint Furniture | Old World Chippy Distressed Paint Finish | Ana White – Homemaker
- Pretty farmhouse dining room shelves, click through to see how easily the room came together. Step by step how to create this look! Pretty farmhouse dining room decor ideas! DIY farmhouse shelves using stain + paint!
- Using Paint Palettes To Create Artwork-Inspired Furniture
- 12 of the BEST Creative Wall Art Ideas to create the perfect statement wall. DIY projects using paint, wood, stencils, fabric, and more!
- Medium gray. I dont know why, but gray and yellow seem to be made for each other. Many people are hesitant to use yellow but when put with gray, it just works. You can create a cheery space by using a soft mid-tone gray with vivid yellow accents. Paint Pick: North Star 6246 by Sherwin-Williams
- Create fun patterns with painters tape to make any room more dynamic. Be sure to wait for the paint to dry completely before carefully peeling off the tape. Then enjoy your beautiful new design!
- The Magnolia Home Paint collection from designer Joanna Gaines and KILZ is full of so many classic paint colors, you’ll have a hard time choosing just one! Mix timeless neutral colors like One Horn White and Carter Crème with brighter colors like Vine Ripened Tomato and Olive Grove. Explore the collection of 150 unique shades to create the perfect color palette for your home.
- Ikea hack. Tarva Dresser with legs cut at an angle to create an elegant profile. This one small detail doesn’t cost a thing and it changes the look of the dresser dramatically. Paint: Farrow & Ball: Teresa Green, gloss (sprayed on). Pulls: Lewis Dolin’s brass round bar pull 15”from myknob.com
- Click here to learn how to create a home office in a small space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/clever-home-office-decorating-ideas-for-small-spaces/ HomeOffice SmallSpace InteriorDecoratingTips
- How to make over an ugly dresser to create and awesome Emerald Green Dresser! by mmonet
- See how easy it is to create this vertical DIY Modern Rustic Wall Hanging from salvaged wood | upcycledtreasures.com
- Step-by-step tips on how to create a gallery wall in your own home. – http://jennycollier.com/how-to-create-a-gallery-wall/