Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to build a DIY corner TV stand @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY pallet bench @istandarddesign
- Here are 18 really impressive mosaic craft project tutorials that you can use to create stunning decor at your own home with little effort.
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- Check out the tutorial on how to make an easy DIY fairy light orb @istandarddesign
- Check out how to make this DIY shoe storage rack @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial on how to make easy DIY outdoor pvc pipe lights @istandarddesign
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- Featuring a tilting tabletop and drink caddy, our Adjustable Laptop Table is a functional and compact workstation that adjusts to fit your needs. With a metal pipe frame and distressed surface, this clever table is loaded with industrial style.
- DIY Baby Boy Nursery. tutorials, on how to create an amazing nursery. baby boy room.
- See how easy it is to create this vertical DIY Modern Rustic Wall Hanging from salvaged wood | upcycledtreasures.com