Photo via: notjustahousewife.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to clean reclaimed wood
- Its so good to be Home, reclaimed wood sign, fixer upper inspired, kitchen sign – http://centophobe.com/its-so-good-to-be-home-reclaimed-wood-sign-fixer-upper-inspired-kitchen-sign/ –
- Everything you need to know about stencilling in one post! How to stencil, the best supplies, what to make, how to store, how to clean, where to buy, etc. funkyjunkinterior…
- Life Hacks You Need To Know | How To Clean With A Swiffer & A Sock By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/10-minute-cleaning-hacks-that-will-keep-your-home-sparkling/
- How to hang lighting, a practical guide to measurements. Very good to know for hanging light fixtures.
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- A little glue is needed in most woodworking projects, but how do you know which one to use? Learn the different varieties of wood glue, and how to choose which you’ll need to complete your next masterpiece!
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- How to paint your cabinets like a cabinet maker would – with lacquer paint. This is a really good tutorial to get it done right. | Allthingsthrifty.com
- Really good tutorial — How To Paint Furniture | Old World Chippy Distressed Paint Finish | Ana White – Homemaker
- Decluttering Your House – How to Declutter a Room – Good Housekeeping