Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- Build a window box planter in 5 easy steps! Add curb appeal and improve your home exterior with a beautiful window box and some greenery and flowers. Step by step from construction2style on Remodelaholic.com
- how to hang a vintage window for a wall display
- Privacy window, using contact paper – I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- Repurposed window to picture frame. Tells how to clean the window for repurposing.
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- How to Avoid and Remove Window Condensation
- I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- This post teaches how to clean windows like window cleaning pros do, in seconds…
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- How to build a DIY Restoration Hardware-inspired wood and steel console via Jen Woodhouse