Photo via: jennasuedesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make a DIY Blanket Ladder! This step-by-step tutorial shows how to build a ladder that can store your blankets neatly and save a ton of space! LoveGrowsWild.com
- How to layer stock lumber and moldings to produce classic paneled wainscoting. | Photo: Ryan Benyi | thisoldhouse.com
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- LOVE the look of beams but dont have the budget?? FAUX BEAMS are the answer!! 100% the look for a FRACTION of the cost! Well show you how to use & install them…POP OVER NOW to the Heathered Nest!!
- Search the Plan Catalog | Ana White… This site shows how to build TONS & TONS of stuff WITH complete plans! Free. Not just kids stuff.
- Reclaimed beams and lumber set up in doorways like this and as shelving with vintage industrial mounts can get you some of that old wood richness, without commiting to that full blown barnwood wall.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Learn how to build a Patio Bar! Free Plans, Video Tutorial, and Inspiration 🙂 This will be a hit at your next barbecue! Cheers – DIY PETE
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- How to Install Faux Concrete Countertops Using Ardex Feather Finish! Entire kitchen costs her $200! designdininganddiapers.com
- School supply sales – not just for kids. Crafters, stock up and tackle some of these amazing projects!