Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- Ana White | Drop Leaf Kitchen Island – DIY Projects
- How To Build A Lift Top Coffee Table. Full instructions for this DIY project for a dual purpose coffee table. | Tiny Homes
- How to Build a Sofa Table Project | http://thehomesteadsurvival.com/build-sofa-table-project/
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage ottoman and cocktail table – free building plans by Jen Woodhouse!
- DIY Upcycle Pallet Project: Pallet Sofa. How to build it! To add seating to dinning table for more kiddos
- How to Make a Plexiglass Framed Leaf Home Accessory | eHow
- Step by step of how to reupholster a couch using canvas drop cloths, courtesy of www.powellbrower.com
- How to bleach a drop cloth – the non skin-burning, eye itching way.
- TRIBECCA HOME Leaf Print Accent Parson Side Chairs (Set of 2) chairs to match the bedding on massage table