Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Design Confidential Freshly Cut Floral Still Life // How to Avoid Having Faux Become Phony MichaelsMakers
- How to remove veneer from furniture without losing you rmind! | www.classyclutter.net
- How to Remove Carpet from Stairs and Paint Them
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- 10 Tips for a Perfect Paint Job – always prime wall patches before painting to avoid patched area sucking up and dulling the paint.
- how to hang a vintage window for a wall display
- Repurposed window to picture frame. Tells how to clean the window for repurposing.
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- How to Build Window Cornices