Photo via: crapivemade.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- This fabulous apartment, in some cool old converted warehouse in TriBeCa or NoHo (or best of all, on Bond Street) – I think its my absolute dream apartment! I wish I knew where this picture was taken. I want to live there!
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a headboard and bed frame. Click through to see the full post which will take you through the entire DIY project.
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- I really only like the sconces above the fireplace – wish I knew where to find them!
- Smart! Use a bungee cord to instantly hang a second sheer curtain panel behind existing curtains instead of hanging a second pole. // No extra holes in the wall, measuring or drilling