Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This May (2016) I’m excited to feature Guest Blogger Lucy Curtis, from The Colour Club. I recently connected with Lucy, as I was intrigued by her business, Interiors Colour Psychology! I have learnt how colour plays a huge part in our everyday lives. Surprisingly it’s something we can get wrong when it comes to decorating.
- (( shelves for computer area )) Small areas are unique decorating tasks, must make use of all available areas / surfaces, and this is a marvelous example of how to do so. Minimal color contrasts also tend to give us a feeling of tranquility and space. This is Something Beautiful! something_beautiful_shoppe desk organization via House & Home
- Sleepover attic. so wish I had something like this growing up. too cool
- This is as big as my living room, dining area, kitchen AND the deck.
- Looking forward to creating new spaces. We are moving into a much smaller home so we will have to get rid if a few things from the container and pack as much into our apartment as we can. inspo via maisonduchocolat office apartmentliving theaffordablestylefiles
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- Step by step DIY project about how to build a storage bed frame. Best use of space of your room! If you have basic power tools (circular saw, drill machinery, electrical screwdriver) and know the basic woodworking skills, you could get the job done by yourself in just a weekend.
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- THIS. We dont have any overhead lights in our room, so we act like college kids do and hang fairy lights everywhere. This would be so wonderful though, and look so much better!