Photo via: blog.tataharperskincare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- gees bend woven stripe 4 (particularly clean version that retains hand quality)
- Picture frame wall that wont break the budget. Large, brass, high quality frames perfectly spaced out to create a beautiful space in your home.
- So asked for a leg drawing tutorial. SO here ya go girl! Have fun! Hope this helps other people too! Sorry for the kinda crummy quality I did it pretty quick and on my computer, which Im not that …
- Use these home improvement projects that also improve your life to help change your home into a place you love and boost your mood. Easy home decor & DIY!
- How To Improve your Garden soil without a compost heap – An easy way to recycle kitchen waste directly in your soil.
- I stumbled upon a really cool indoor gardening concept the other day – string gardens. “Kokedama” is basically the Japanese art of enclosing a plants roots in a moss ball and suspending that plant – sort of a hanging bonsai concept.
- Love growing plants indoors? Some of the best indoor vines and climbers that are easy to grow listed here. Must check out!
- The 1- to 2-inch plants are densely covered with tiny, dark green, shiny leaves that are intensely aromatic when crushed; plant them between paving stones and enjoy their fragrance every time you pass by.
- Grow indoor plants upside down with Sky Planters. I would stick to plants that are naturally vining maybe. Spider, Swedish ivy, etc
- tropical cushions palm leaf homeworks design store
- Easy DIY tropical leaf wall art, goes great with palm springs or mid-century style home decor!
- With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Get premium quality furniture made just for you during our Presidents Day Sale. Start creating the furniture of your dreams, with 20% OFF your entire order today!