Photo via: hopelonginglife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- 6. Use A Ladder As A Drying Rack! Lots of small laundry room organizational ideas!!!
- Laundry room makeover on a TINY budget + the rest of the house is full of DIY greats!
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- How to paint a striped feature wall – the secret to perfectly crisp stripes! This is Part One of Theos surprise nursery makeover!
- Be in Love With Life Pallet Sign – Pallet signs are a favorite of mine. I used part of a favorite quote of mine for my latest sign. With a mix of brown and teal…
- Get organized with getting laundry put away with the Laundry Room Ladder. Its easy to build and will my your laundry life easier!
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- @whatkimdoes brilliantly hacked the IKEA Grundtal drying rack as a pull out extension beneath the storage cabinet for her laundry closet. : @whatkimdoes
- Pulleymaid™ Beadboard Clothes Drying Rack | Wall Mounted Utility Clothes Airer Dryer
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou