Photo via: thesnug.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how I built a farmhouse table for less than $100
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Love this fall decorI love you. And I wasnt trying to say anything or point out anything with that video. I was just sharing a good video
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Toilet Paper Roll Phone Stand – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- How To Build A Lift Top Coffee Table. Full instructions for this DIY project for a dual purpose coffee table. | Tiny Homes
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- Where to find feminine styled stock images? I have found the holy grail of feminine styled stock images – all in one place – search no more – the holy grail!