Photo via: twitter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Toilet Paper Roll Phone Stand – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Use this simple workbench plan to build a sturdy, tough workbench thatll last for decades. It has drawers and shelves for tool storage. Its inexpensive. And even a novice can build it in one day. Get your simple workbench plans at http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Woodworking/Workbenches/simple-workbench-plans
- Ill admit Im not the best DIYer. My attempts to decorate often end up looking more like the aftermath of a toddlers birthday party. But I think even I could manage these 34 DIY Wall Art ideas….
- Creating a kids art wall. This would be so adorable in a kids play room. Corner area where they can draw and painting all day. Then display their work for all to see.
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- My husband and I have painted a wall or two in our history. The first house we rented was pee yellow (the entire thing!) when we moved in. We asked the landlord if we could paint it, hoping to make it more livable. Over the years, we painted a few …