Photo via: ikeahackers.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Maybe a better option for small space hanging. Amazon.com: Arrow Hanger AH12/R Instahanger Clothes Hanging System: Home & Kitchen
- Picture frame wall that wont break the budget. Large, brass, high quality frames perfectly spaced out to create a beautiful space in your home.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- DIY wood plank kitchen table picture step by step ~ would also be really really awesome for kitchen counters!!! Stained black with high gloss protectant over them….. Hummmm…..
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Medium gray. I dont know why, but gray and yellow seem to be made for each other. Many people are hesitant to use yellow but when put with gray, it just works. You can create a cheery space by using a soft mid-tone gray with vivid yellow accents. Paint Pick: North Star 6246 by Sherwin-Williams
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- Organize Your Pantry: DIY Lazy Susan Pantry: This would be great for a small kitchen with limited storage space.
- Take a IKEA kitchen island and attach an ironing board. Great space saving storage and the perfect spot to also fold laundry.
- Check out this simple solution for cutting board storage! Supplies from dollar store and perfect for limited space available in a small kitchen!