Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty staircase, love the spindles, detail at the bottom, wainscoting on stairs
- I love the light colors in this room and the bright light. This is what my personal space would look like. Open and bright with comfortable sitting space.
- LUCY WILLIAMS INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG: BEFORE AND AFTER: MAGNOLIA KITCHEN FACELIFT. Exactly what I need. Love it all!
- Repurposed wine bottles – love them! What do you think of these for some center pieces… I mean we have enough wine bottles… lol
- Great use of cornor, lighted bookshelves, very charming. South Shore Decorating Blog: What I Love Today
- Pallet Wood Sign… I really love this! what a great message!
- Think outside the photo and frame what you love. From wedding memoirs & travel keepsakes to family heirlooms and more, Michaels can custom frame just about anything! Learn more about the framing process and view hundreds of moulding and matting options on Michaels.com/custom-framing
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- Fabulous New Wainscoting Design
- DIY: Faux Wainscoting added to my builders grade home.
- How to layer stock lumber and moldings to produce classic paneled wainscoting. | Photo: Ryan Benyi | thisoldhouse.com