Photo via: homegoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Baskets Add Practical, Attractive Storage
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- Brilliant – This would be a great way to add built-ins and actually have some storage in the house.
- DIY: How to Build a Corner Bookcase – this is a great way to add storage to an odd corner of a room – via Year of Serendipity
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- No more lost storage space under your vanity sink with this two-tiered pull-out tray!
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.
- Love This Three Tiered Stand! – A stylish and convenient way to have fresh herbs, fruits and veggies all in one place!
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts