Photo via: diynetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- Looking to create a cool, relaxing environment for backyard entertaining this summer? Try building a vine-covered cedar pergola to shade your wood deck using beams and lattice set on precast, classical-style columns. Then, share your photos here! And dont forget to enter the Real DIY Contest for a chance to win!!! http://www.wrcla.org/contest/:
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- After I am looking for some ideas for my denim project, I’ve collected a lot of pictures from the internet. Ohmy, if I have more time… Here are some useful stuff, if you are looking for…
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s …
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- Avoid killing your succulents- 7 tips from the experts
- Modern archways created by overlapping “half arches” lead to a classic herringbone counter at the Hotel Nikko Kumamoto Bridal Salon, designed by Ryo Matsui Architects Inc. ARCHitecture