Photo via: kindleyourcreativity.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Perhaps kids would be more likely to get out of bed in the morning if they had a slide connected to it.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a headboard and bed frame. Click through to see the full post which will take you through the entire DIY project.
- BEST headboard tutorial, this is exactly like the one Ive been eyeing thats 600 bucks! Money Hip Mamas: DIY Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead Detailed Arms
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- I used to be able to sleep through anything and everything. I could fall asleep almost anywhere. But as I’ve gotten older, I’m starting to notice that sleep doesn’t come as easily anymore. That’s normal. Not only are your worries and responsibilities usually more taxing on your stress levels as you get older, but there… Read More »
- neutral calming master bedroom beige cream tufted headboard bed
- diy headboard footboard bed, woodworking, build bed, bed frame, wood bed frame, wood headboard, do-it-yourself, wood shim headboard
- (9) Our Designers Ultra Minimal Live/Work Space – home decor diy – minimal plywood bed headboard
- a collection of interior design cheat sheets and infographics: Seating capacities, area rug sizes, bed pillow arrangements, headboard styles, curtain styles, gallery wall layouts….