Photo via: decorallure.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixed head board and lights would be cool in the master
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- Make an antique bicycle wheel your new pin board. | 27 Unique Photo Display Ideas That Will Bring Your Memories To Life
- Put corks on a yard stick and you get a vertical cork board – I love all these crafty cork board ideas!
- DIY – Deer head – Paper craft – Geometric – Polygon – Trophy – Wall – Decoration – Idea – Inspiration – 3d
- Geometric Deer Head Wall Decals Geometric Animal by LivingWall
- SEW HEART FELT ODETTE SWAN ANIMAL HEAD £60 molly meg odette swan animal head
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- Clock, Foam, Led, Plastic, Tape, Upcycled, Wiring A clock I created with Autocad, an etching laser, and a waterjet. It has LED backlighting with a remote garage battery. Made from junkyard plexiglass, foam, wiring, found LEDs, and a battery harness. Painted the head brown with water-based paint
- Love the area below the shelves with the peg board! Also like the idea of painting the pegboard to give a burst of color to the room.
- I made a cornice from foam board for a nursery and it worked great! Light weight and easy to hang! Great idea!