Photo via: hardwoodbargains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hardwood Bargains Peel-and-stick REAL wood paneling – Easy, affordable DIY to transform your home
- Kicking off our IKEA to the Max week, we’ve got Suzy from Real Happy Space here to share her brilliantly easy IKEA hack industrial shelf — for the perfect blend of modern and rustic, metal and wood! W
- Easy DIY Chunky Throw Blankets! • See how affordable and easy these are to make yourself with these great tutorials and DIY projects from talented bloggers!
- Looking to create a cool, relaxing environment for backyard entertaining this summer? Try building a vine-covered cedar pergola to shade your wood deck using beams and lattice set on precast, classical-style columns. Then, share your photos here! And dont forget to enter the Real DIY Contest for a chance to win!!! http://www.wrcla.org/contest/:
- Peel and stick wood wall paneling. Stikwood – would be cute on a wall in a boys nursery – hunting nursery – rustic nursery
- Top 10 Handmade Gifts using photos – These gifts ideas are perfect for Christmas gifts, birthday presents, Mothers Day Gifts and Anniversary Gifts… These handmade gift ideas are super easy to make, adorable, and affordable… MUST RE-PIN!
- 20 Real Rooms For Real Kids Found on Instagram
- Find out how to make small succulent gardens that look amazing and take only a few minutes! Easy, affordable, delightful to look at and hardly any maintenance needed.
- Lots of people aspire to make their home decor modern, but if youre not careful, modern can become cold, stale and uninteresting. The cure for a mod overdose? Something natural. Like a touch of authentic, organic, real wood. Here are eight rooms to show you how its done.
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- Foyer with V-groove wall paneling, black metal doors, sisal runner and vintage reclaimed wood benches. Interior design by Chango & Co.