Photo via: core77.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Branch Out! Decorating with Branches | Decorating Your Small Space
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- Bar made out of wooden pallets. Perfect for the backyard grilling
- Bench made out of chairs
- Use wood glue and a stencil to block the stain on wood. This would make awesome art made out of pallets.
- DIY Mason Jar Caddy – made out of upcycled cabinet doors. From mycreativedays.com
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- DIY ottoman made out of a 5 gallon plastic bucket
- Thanks for looking at this CaseConcept2000 creation!! Reclaimed barn wood bathroom shelves made out of salvaged lumber from a Saline Michigan
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!