Photo via: pigskinsandpigtails.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- IKEA Sewing Room Ideas – I like this configuration and I have the right pieces already!
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Stone Fence by Behr paint… chalkboard cabinets, front load washer and dryer with counter room on top… the white stripe that has hooks going around the room- LOVE this laundry!
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog mismatched sock board for the laundry room – fun! Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!