Photo via: studio-mcgee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Studio McGee | Guide to Hanging Lights
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- Virtually expand your square footage with these popular hues. There are some hard and fast rules when it comes to interior design. Dining room chandeliers should hang 60 to 66 inches off the floor.…
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures. homedecor
- How to hang lighting, a practical guide to measurements. Very good to know for hanging light fixtures.
- Yay! I believe Ive found an answer to my hideous dining room fixture. Now just six to go for the rest of the upstairs :/
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- If space is limited, you might not be able to hang every ornament you own on a tree, but theres no reason to keep the leftovers boxed up. Look for unexpected places — from a chandelier, at a window, over a doorway — to dangle a few for sparkle and cheer.
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier.