Photo via: bforbonnie.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Got a favorite color? Well, what does your favorite color say about you? Check this artistic infographic for answers and fascinating color facts. Important when choosing brand colors!
- Cerusing wood!!!!!! Ive been wanting to figure out how to do this forever!!!!
- Feeling crafty? Check out these affordable and inspiring DIY home decor projects to try this weekend!
- Between last minute holiday shopping (check out our gift guide if you need inspo!) and all the parties, dont forget to take a few minutes for some self-care this weekend! truebotanicals
- Check out how to make this DIY shoe storage rack @istandarddesign
- Check out this bathroom before and after. Click (http://ow.ly/JGZHv) to read more about the tile DIY installation.
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- Check out this beautiful popsicle stick hexagon shelf DIY. Click on image to see more DIY crafts for your home.