Photo via: etsy.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Top 10 Handmade Gifts using photos – These gifts ideas are perfect for Christmas gifts, birthday presents, Mothers Day Gifts and Anniversary Gifts… These handmade gift ideas are super easy to make, adorable, and affordable… MUST RE-PIN!
- This personalised handmade box frame is ideal for a new baby or christening and makes a beautiful keepsake gift. | eBay!
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- Laundry Room Pocket Change Mason Jar Wall Decor. Cute for wedding gift, birthday gift, housewarming gift, Christmas gift, or mothers day gift! By BurlapAndLaceCA, $40.00. etsy
- Yippee! Laura Felicity Designs Make Up Bags are now available to order. A perfect Christmas Gift idea for you or your loved ones. Come over to the interiors blog and read more about Pretty Flower, Dotty Bird and Geo, making perfect presents for her. See the different colours and ranges from £12, plus where you can buy from.
- PS I love you quote on a Faux Burlap Decorative Throw Pillow Cover, Pillow with Words, Christmas Gift, Valentines Day
- This charming necklace is literally a perfect gift for your mom.
- Nautical Mason Jars- Distressed Mason Jars-Nautical Baby Shower-Nautical Home Decor- White and Navy Blue Stripes Mason Jars-Nautical Wedding Decor DISTRESSED MASON JARS Handmade Nautical mason jars, beautiful home decor, wedding centerpieces, baby shower decorations. This set is beautiful addition to any nautical theme event, especially weddings, Wedding rehearsal dinners, baby shower or simply beautiful decor in your home. Mason jars are all hand painted, distressed, tied with twine aroun…
- DIY Murphy bed – DIY wall bed for $150 built by my husband and my Dad… with build in shelving … win a $100 gift card! | http://www.yourmodernfamily.com/diy-wall-bed/
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- DIY lemonade station – Make your own lemonade bar. Great for a summer celebration; kids birthday, baby shower, book club. Blueberry mint, key limeade, raspberry lemonade
- Cool decorating tricks for the home. Varied sizes of wooden knobs used as hooks. Such a great idea for a bathroom or even entrance area. Via Bodie and Fou. Photo credit: Carole Whiting who has a lovely shop in Australia http://www.y10store.com and her husband at http://whitingarchitects.com