Photo via: dustanddoghair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ten Dollar Ledges Fancied Up. This site has plans for building just about anything: tables, beds, shelves, bookcases, desks, consoles, toys, etc.
- Picture Rail – Plate Rail – Photo Ledges for Picture Frames
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- Wall Art Made from Recycled Cutlery | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget | DIY Projects for the Home Dollar Store
- Ten Dollar Ledges…for our gallery wall! Except I dont want all the frames to match.
- Its time to start thinking about decorating. To get you in the mood, I have compiled a list of ten decorating ideas for Fall.
- Pinterest got me once again… I was seeing pins all over my feed of beautiful picture ledges. I had a large blank wall going down my…
- Remaking our First Ever DIY Project: A 10 Minute DIY Photo Display
- DIY Hallway Sign: Add a statement to your home decor with this easy DIY project!
- DIY Wired photo rack. Gallery Wall Ideas and Inspiration for PIcture Frame Displays. Family picture frame ideas and ornament for displaying your home portraits.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- since Ikea doesnt sell the long picture ledge anymore, I will make my own!