Photo via: blog.homes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- hallway with photo ledges, DIY picture ledges, ten dollar, $10 ledges, valspar seine, decorating a long hallway
- Add Valspars Paint Crystals to any gallon of paint. Makes it sparkly! Umm, hell yeah!!! Im thinking of doing Lilys room a toned down, lighter purple with one wall sparkly 🙂 What little girl wouldnt want a sparkly wall?!
- CAMPING IDEA: Every time you go, find a rock and write a memory from that trip. LOVE this! | campinglivezcampinglivez
- Ivory Lane Kitchen + Designed by Alice Lane Home-23
- 3,939 Likes, 38 Comments – One Kings Lane (@onekingslane) on Instagram: “Seeing double?? Digging the neutral tones of this cozy room – and the two perfectly placed floor…”
- Office – Millhaven Homes, Caitlin Creer Interiors and Alice Lane Home Collection: hiya papaya photography
- Alice Lane Home_9 Different Ways To Lay Subway Tiles
- See how Caitlin Flemming styled her new, all-white dresser in this tour of her bedroom makeover with The Studio at One Kings Lane!
- When you imagine a fabulous closet, chances are its a walk in closet. But many homes are built with simple reach in closets.
- A cute project to do, take a walk and find the wood first and then make it in to a rack!
- How to turn a spare bedroom into a dressing room or walk in closet. DIY walk in closet/ dressing room for less than $250! Stephienese