Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Home maintenance isn’t usually at the top of my to-do list, but I recognize how important it is. Skipping or forgetting to take care of your home can result in even bigger costs later. Here are 5 home maintenance jobs you can’t afford to skip! 1 – Cleaning Out Your Gutters You’ll want to clean …
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- peone via tumblr. it’s real, real hot out there, people — and it’s even cooled down about 10 degrees, but darnit, it’s just not enough. and frankly, it puts me in a lazy mood. all i want is to be a ki
- Between last minute holiday shopping (check out our gift guide if you need inspo!) and all the parties, dont forget to take a few minutes for some self-care this weekend! truebotanicals
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece