Photo via: onekindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love growing plants indoors? Some of the best indoor vines and climbers that are easy to grow listed here. Must check out!
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- How to Naturally Whiten Pillows. I just did this. I used peroxide, vinegar and bleach on the soak. Then laundry detergent, oxy-clean and more bleach on the wash cycle. Worked really well but maybe not so natural with the addition of bleach. . Jeana
- I stumbled upon a really cool indoor gardening concept the other day – string gardens. “Kokedama” is basically the Japanese art of enclosing a plants roots in a moss ball and suspending that plant – sort of a hanging bonsai concept.
- Hang towel rods upside down to use as unexpected hanging storage in the laundry room or a broom closet.
- The 1- to 2-inch plants are densely covered with tiny, dark green, shiny leaves that are intensely aromatic when crushed; plant them between paving stones and enjoy their fragrance every time you pass by.
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- Outdoor parties – Love the use of these old crates stacked and mounted with caster wheels-stack dishes and glasses ETC. or even different heights next to each other with plants.
- There are a lot of really great advantages to working with a cabinet builder. One of the biggest is customization. In many ways, the sky is the limit. (Assuming you can afford it.) Id need a taller one tho
- Fun mid-century modern living room with turquoise sofa and indoor plants.
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Guide to the easiest indoor plants