Photo via: theflooringgroup.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to redo stairs covered in carpet, made of ugly wood
- arkee creative interior design, private residence bathroom in melbournes inner north. Subway tiles + oak timber + marble + copper pendants
- Revamp your staircase! Getting rid of old carpet and painting your stairs will make a huge difference. Find the tutorial on In Our Spare Time.
- How to Remove Carpet from Stairs and Paint Them
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Carpet called Only Natural on stairs by Tuftex
- Great DIY tutorial for replacing carpet on stairs with wood. I think I could SO do this & make a huge improvement in our staircase.
- ripping out carpet from stairs, replacing with wood
- Ideas at the House: Cheater Trick for Getting Rid of Carpet Stairs
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- This amazing DIY staircase makeover looks like a professional job! From carpet to wood in one weekend!!!