Photo via: pojjo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why is it that the bathroom is always one of the most unorganized rooms in the home? I mean organizing toilet paper, nail polish, hair tools, cotton balls, Q-tips, etc. is not the most exciting. Not to mention that there’s …
- This is how I organize my pantry. See how I store my bags of chips so that they are easily accessible and off my pantry shelves. Love it!
- This is a great way to organize too
- … to do immeasurably more…: A great way to organize sunglasses and keys using Command Strips hooks
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar …
- Why didnt I think of this! Great way to make those ugly plastic drawers match the rest of the bathroom decor
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- Clever idea – use a garden wall planter to keep things off the counter.
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- make old countertops look new: Rust-Oleum’s new Countertop Transformations coating system (available at home centers and some hardware stores) is a simple way to transform worn or damaged laminate countertops into a new countertop surface
- how to install privacy film an easy DIY tutorial from heatherednest.com. Cost effective, popular way to get privacy glass for your bathroom doors and windows! Great idea!!!
- 15 + Organizational Ideas for the BATHROOM: Tips + Tricks to help organize every nook & cranny of the bathroom!