Photo via: goodwillionaire.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great tip! A really easy way to figure out tricky angles when youre installing moldings, trim, and baseboards.
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- Love this! The neutral colors make it very warm and inviting! Its also a great way to use shelves and display all your books!
- Display your childs artwork in a clean, fun way to accent your room…click the photo to check out my blog post!
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- This would look great in our hallway if I ever change out my pictures!
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- How to paint furniture and get professional results the EASY way! This is great!
- Make a bouquet of painted twigs for an easy way to add color to your home. This is a great kids craft too!
- This is super easy, and a great way to add a rustic feel to any room.
- Instagram Project: How To Display Your Instagram Pictures » Little Inspiration
- Any slide for adults in a house is a great idea, but this one contains a water slide. Excellent choice of transportation and you can even get a shower on the way out of bed going down to get breakfast!