Photo via: creeklinehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Test-fitting with scrap pieces will help find the correct moulding angles and avoid mistakes when installing expensive trim.
- Stumped on how transition between your baseboards and door trim? Add a plinth block! This simple architectural detail is easy to install and will totally change the look of your doors. – thehandymansdaughter.com
- Instead of using painter’s tape to mask off above baseboards and other areas you don’t want painted when painting trim, use a so-called paint shield.
- Window treatment for master bedroom – there are no directions – someone posted as a pic only but you can see enough to figure it out!!! Great look . . .
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- great way to display pictures and easy to switch them out.
- DIY Infinity Scarf; Pro: easy to follow directions, took about 5 mins to do, great for a beginner. Con: cant think of any. Tip: depending on your fabric, you may have to iron the connecting sections before you go on to step 5.
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- If youre in Canada, a great way to use up your unneeded pennies! (Although its a neat idea in other countries, too!) Might look good with other coins, too.
- Home Improvement Hacks. – Install Faux Wood Beams – Remodeling Ideas and DIY Home Improvement Made Easy With the Clever, Easy Renovation Ideas. Kitchen, Bathroom, Garage. Walls, Floors, Baseboards,Tile, Ceilings, Wood and Trim. http://diyjoy.com/home-improvement-hacks
- IKEA furniture can be tricky to paint, but if done the right way, can make such a huge difference! Here are my steps on how to paint IKEA furniture.
- Who says your wedding cant be bold! Lets combine a really bold and romantic red color with a dark gray! A great way to add color but still have a sophisticated and mature feel. The richer the red, the better! Enjoy.