Photo via: diyncraftsmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- 20 Real Rooms For Real Kids Found on Instagram
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on the inside.
- Easily replicated mason jar waterfall chandelier. Would be great for dark master suite corners or patio lighting!
- Tiny House and Big Space….she has three girls and her hubby is a fireman. So, all five of them live in their 750 square foot house.
- YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR OWN CONCRETE COUNTERS WITH THIS EASY TO FOLLOW TUTORIAL!! – PART 2: FORM BUILDING
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have cute organization in the pirate, westerns, nautical or farm theme classroom!
- I love this counter. Its a mix of cement, sand, pebbles and glass, all poured into a custom made mold. Very cool.
- Our minds are programmed to respond to colour. According to studies, colour effects more than our mood – it has the ability to change our buying habits. Colour can invoke as much as an 80% change in motivation when it comes to online shopping, advertising and marketing campaigns. Perceptions of colour can be subjective, some colours have universal meaning. Here are some examples of how different colours are perceived and logos that were designed to aggressively or subtly reach their market.
- Be in Love With Life Pallet Sign – Pallet signs are a favorite of mine. I used part of a favorite quote of mine for my latest sign. With a mix of brown and teal…