Photo via: sweetgirlscandybuffet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Black Brown Gold Contemporary Swirl Table Lamp Modern African Style Jungle Decor
- Black and Gold Accent Table
- 6 Awesome DIY Gold Animal Projects from @cydconverse I love them all, such a great idea… would love to make these!
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- this old window frame topped by a shelf would be great to frame a quilt scrap or black and white family photos
- 20 great paint colors for your interior doors if youre bored with white or black. Brands include Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Behr, Valspar and more.
- Adorable Craft Room Reveal. Super cute details like a chevron wall and button wall art! Love the antique buffet!
- Buffet. Love this color!
- Vintage ivory globe upcycled into lamp with by LunchLadyVintage, $115.00
- Ivory Lane Kitchen + Designed by Alice Lane Home-23