Photo via: oceanfrontshack.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- ripping out carpet from stairs, replacing with wood
- Revamp your staircase! Getting rid of old carpet and painting your stairs will make a huge difference. Find the tutorial on In Our Spare Time.
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Great tutorial on how to make any surface look like wood. I might have to try this on our dresser instead of just painting it black!
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Staircase Remodel Totally going to do this. Plan on ripping carpet and doing the real deal anyway so if this works and saves me a boat load of money….bonus!!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- DIY: This is the most awesome wood staining technique I think I have ever seen! And its one even I can do.
- DIY Infinity Scarf; Pro: easy to follow directions, took about 5 mins to do, great for a beginner. Con: cant think of any. Tip: depending on your fabric, you may have to iron the connecting sections before you go on to step 5.
- Turning IKEA lack tables to Corner Shelf. I so want to do this. Ive had this idea for ages but couldnt think of a way to do it!!!
- I think I have had a love for Nautical for several years. I think I just love Navy! It looks great with yellow, red, coral, turquoise, white almost any color. Plus Nautical is so summery, fresh, and plain fabulous. Today I am sharing with you some favorite Nautical finds I have found via the web. …