Photo via: obviouslycoco.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3. DIY Decorative Cork Board – 34 DIY Dorm Room Decor Projects to Spice up Your Room … → DIY Decor
- Put corks on a yard stick and you get a vertical cork board – I love all these crafty cork board ideas!
- Take a IKEA kitchen island and attach an ironing board. Great space saving storage and the perfect spot to also fold laundry.
- I made a cornice from foam board for a nursery and it worked great! Light weight and easy to hang! Great idea!
- Privacy window, using contact paper – I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- Another DIY wine cork project (link doesnt show you how to do it, but you cut your corks in half, hot glue them together in a honeycomb shape, then hot glue a strip of fabric or burlap around the shape to secure)
- Modern archways created by overlapping “half arches” lead to a classic herringbone counter at the Hotel Nikko Kumamoto Bridal Salon, designed by Ryo Matsui Architects Inc. ARCHitecture
- Pinterest recently shared its most popular home pins with Tech Insider, and the results are fascinating. Classic interiors that blend clean color palettes with cozy accents prove to be the winning formula.
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- The Magnolia Home Paint collection from designer Joanna Gaines and KILZ is full of so many classic paint colors, you’ll have a hard time choosing just one! Mix timeless neutral colors like One Horn White and Carter Crème with brighter colors like Vine Ripened Tomato and Olive Grove. Explore the collection of 150 unique shades to create the perfect color palette for your home.