Photo via: dearlillieblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blue Gray Walls Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- My dream home!!!Love that even with the Dark floor, grey walls, dark cabinets – it doesnt look dark! The key: lots of white and light gray!
- Absolutely LOVE! Walls are Benjamin Moore – Gray Owl; Door is Benjamin Moore – Storm.
- Warm inviting bathroom- likes the colors and the natural elements- wood, slate
- Navy is one of my utmost faves. Especially this charcoal tone. Matching with natural wood and plenty of texture make this blue hue warm.
- Stacked stone fireplace surround with wood mantle | Andreas Innovative Interiors – Andreas Blog – Warm up by the Fire
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- Here are some of our favorite gray wood look styles.
- Gorgeous gray and white transitional kitchen with rustic accents features wood and fabric saddle stools placed in front of a gray center island finished with a white and gray granite countertop fitted with a prep sink illuminated by white carriage lanterns hung from a ceiling accented with exposed wood beams.