Photo via: thehandmadehome.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Fireplace makeover: building a new mantel
- The general idea of accessorizing a mantel is good to follow – this mantel is a little too busy. Good to be simple.
- A step by step guide for how to decorate a mantel using layers of varied height and texture.
- LOVE the look of beams but dont have the budget?? FAUX BEAMS are the answer!! 100% the look for a FRACTION of the cost! Well show you how to use & install them…POP OVER NOW to the Heathered Nest!!
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- Another DIY wine cork project (link doesnt show you how to do it, but you cut your corks in half, hot glue them together in a honeycomb shape, then hot glue a strip of fabric or burlap around the shape to secure)
- A bench by Fredrik Karlsson. The two metal structures at either end hold the wooden branches in place for the goats to play on and chew – once they are chewed through, they are replaced. Part of the Greenhouse show at Stockholm Furniture Fair.
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- Hi friends! It’s that time again!! My mantel is all decked out for spring in farmhouse, fresh florals. All of the Christmas and winter decor has been (finally) put up in the attic. I always have a few stragglers that I miss the first time I put it all up. (Don’t miss the giveaway at the …
- Step by step DIY project about how to build a storage bed frame. Best use of space of your room! If you have basic power tools (circular saw, drill machinery, electrical screwdriver) and know the basic woodworking skills, you could get the job done by yourself in just a weekend.
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com