Photo via: tendenciasydecoracion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- DIY Smart And Small Bathroom Storage-Well this is another good idea for my small bathroom. Trying to decide. On a budget too. Going to show my husband this and some other ideas.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- Y’all! I am soooo cracking up! It is 11:23 pm EST, so I have less than forty minutes to write this post and it count for the write31days challenge! ACK! This is the first time I have had time to sit down on my computer, but I am not complaining one bit. I didn’t […]
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- Insert clay structures into pebbles in a mosaic…interesting idea. Maybe in my next bathroom redo.
- Flooring is one of the things that has the biggest impact on the look of a room — but beautiful floors can also be really expensive. But the good news is that, if you dont mind putting in the extra elbow grease, there are plenty of ways you can make your own.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.