Photo via: tendenciasydecoracion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- DIY Smart And Small Bathroom Storage-Well this is another good idea for my small bathroom. Trying to decide. On a budget too. Going to show my husband this and some other ideas.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- Y’all! I am soooo cracking up! It is 11:23 pm EST, so I have less than forty minutes to write this post and it count for the write31days challenge! ACK! This is the first time I have had time to sit down on my computer, but I am not complaining one bit. I didn’t […]
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- Insert clay structures into pebbles in a mosaic…interesting idea. Maybe in my next bathroom redo.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Painted dresser. I have that dresser ( that I grew up with) but the wood is still beautiful so will not paint for a while!
- The maruaders map closet is very cool and I would love to have my very own but I dont think it would match my room. I do think the person that painted this on their closet doors are very talented.
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.