Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- good idea since my bathroom is so tiny, but maybe without the stained boards. Maybe one horizontal painted board.
- If youre in Canada, a great way to use up your unneeded pennies! (Although its a neat idea in other countries, too!) Might look good with other coins, too.
- Here is a good idea for the individuals who are planning to set a stall in any park or any other recreational place, it is not difficult to create and it is perfect according to the demand of a bar plan with the fixed place to hang the glass.
- The general idea of accessorizing a mantel is good to follow – this mantel is a little too busy. Good to be simple.
- Good housewarming gift or hostess gift. DIY gift idea Who can make this for me?
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- DIY Smart And Small Bathroom Storage-Well this is another good idea for my small bathroom. Trying to decide. On a budget too. Going to show my husband this and some other ideas.
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.
- good idea for jewelry display and storage
- DIY shelves (pantry) – good idea when I get Andrew to replace wire shelving in the pantry 🙂
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!