Photo via: themoney-pit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Save money and upgrade existing kitchen cabinets, instead of replacing them. CLICK to learn more!
- Kitchen Reveal; SW Alabaster cabinets, BM Thundercloud gray island, faux marble countertop.
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial). Everyone has been telling me I should paint my kitchen cupboards. However, I like the idea of restraining them better. Hmm
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- From HATE to GREAT, a tale of painting oak cabinets! – practicallyspoiled.com
- The day has finally arrived my friends! After nearly two years my kitchen redo is complete and ready to be shared!!! Im just going to get r…
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- Boho Kitchen Reveal: The Whole Enchilada! | The JungalowThe Jungalow
- Best Colors to Paint Kitchen and Bath Cabinets | The Creativity Exchange for Remodelaholic.com
- How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets the RIGHT way from Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer