Photo via: likegoldontheceiling.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- Who says your wedding cant be bold! Lets combine a really bold and romantic red color with a dark gray! A great way to add color but still have a sophisticated and mature feel. The richer the red, the better! Enjoy.
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- This bedroom wouldnt be nearly as beautiful without the reclaimed wood tile wall and ceiling treatment.
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- Embrace color and go bold! These 14 Summer Color Combos will help get your makeup in ultimate relaxation mode. | Mary Kay
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- The French Bedroom Company Blog – Reflective Glory, looking at the perfect mirror for your home and bedroom from classical, french, gold ornate French mirrors to minimalist, modern, cool and clean lines. Beautiful large sofa with huge mirror – making the living room bright and airy
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.