Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….dollar store craft. Put dip in bowl!
- Amazing modern industrial apartment by Int 2 Architects // Increíble departamento vintage industrial moderno // Casa Haus
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- ‘Dollar Store Crafts’ has a tutorial on making this Pottery Barn inspired dollar store mirror… glue gun and dollar store mirrors, and some foam core board! Yes!
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- DIY art – painted canvas cream; dipped cups, plates, a straw and other round objects in paint; randomly pressed those items to the canvas
- DYI table 2 love the legs and having a place to put your feet up. I think this would work really well an art studio
- DIY Funny Functional Storage or Craft Supplies from a $9.50 Thrift Store Drawer . More
- Unique use for old suitcases: make them into drawers. What a way to store craft stuff! How about some artsy labeled tags hanging from each one, to identify whats inside?
- Buy 4 dollar store black frames..spray paint white..insert black tape inside for framing of glass and glue all four sided together..insert candle..instant hurricane candle holder..great for a beach theme decor 🙂
- Who doesn’t love pretty dishes and plates? Having a Siemens Home dishwasher makes even washing those a pleasure. // Schönes Geschirr macht nun in wirklich allen Punkten Freude: Sogar das Geschirrspülen wir mit einem Siemens Home Geschirrspüler zum Vergnügen. enjoysiemens
- Diy, HomeDécor, Metal, Recycled My father in law has a scrap metal pile out in the woods and he has many, many license plates saved. He let me use some of them for this project. I suspect you could probably get some old license plates off Ebay or from a flea market. This project