Photo via: interiorsbystudiom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Think you don’t have space for a nightstand? The Squad added the RIBBA picture ledge next to Namate’s bed. Just enough space for a phone, glass, and maybe a book!
- Free Plans and how-to tutorial to build your own book shelves at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Adding book shelves between the studs, step by step. Great idea for the landing above the stairs.
- For Book Shelves
- Got a too small to live-in room area? Make it a reading space with book shelves on three walls.
- 12 DIY Shelf Ideas for Kids’ Rooms: Easy Pallet Book Shelves
- Oh, my crates definitely need to be used for book shelves
- How to easily DIY built-in bookcases from IKEA Billy book shelves, and easy IKEA hack you can do in a weekend.
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!YES!
- Okay, so yes, they are extremely expensive. But these shelves, made out of single slab of pine tree and glass, are worth checking out for the beauty of the design.
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.