Photo via: gothityourself.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dresser painted in black matte paint stenciled with black gloss paint. What a cool idea! by joy
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Great tutorial on how to make any surface look like wood. I might have to try this on our dresser instead of just painting it black!
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- DIY wood plank kitchen table picture step by step ~ would also be really really awesome for kitchen counters!!! Stained black with high gloss protectant over them….. Hummmm…..
- This kitchen features Jet Black Granite benchtops, with Polytec Vinyl Wrap, Casino Profile doors in Classic White gloss
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, chandelier above tub, matte black faucet, matte black lig
- You find an amazing deal on a dresser at Goodwill but you dont know what to do with it. Now you do! 9 Stylish & Smart Ways to Reimagine a Dresser – www.goodwillvalleys.com/shop/
- from dresser to TV stand…LOVE this idea and then you could put movies in the other drawers – black with crystal knobs would be beautiful
- DIY: Matte Black Mason Jar Simple and Beautiful!!!
- Stein World 3 Drawer Accent Chest in Black Matte