Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Re-Styling Your Home Without Remodeling. Includes reduced cost paint, updating countertops, sinks, lighting and ceiling fans. You can update your house without breaking the bank. It just takes a few small changes to make your home feel like new!
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- Along the landing? Might make it too narrow. Plus, the little ones might climb up it by using the shelves as steps.
- The last time I shared Henry’s tiny little room, it included Henry’s crib converted to a toddler bed. But crib took up way too much space and was cumbersome in such a tiny space. So, I got to thinking that a little platform bed would be just the ticket. It would be a lower profile …
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co