Photo via: interiorsbykenz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Get premium quality furniture made just for you during our Presidents Day Sale. Start creating the furniture of your dreams, with 20% OFF your entire order today!
- Tissue Paper Canvas Photo. Print the pic on tissue paper and mod podge onto canvas, def gonna have to try.
- Make a personalized map. Take pictures in each state, then cut to match the state & attach to the map. Love this idea. A great way to remember trips without digging through a scrapbook.
- Approximately 30×18. Each handmade piece is made to order. These beautiful rustic pieces are generally made of oak, cedar pine and reclaimed wood
- How to hang a photo gallery along a staircase – something to remember if I ever get around to hanging pictures on the staircase wall…
- Buy the wood plaques at Hobby Lobby for $1 each, paint and mod podge your photo onto them…Love this! @ Home Interior Ideas
- New Fall Wreath – I always like to make a new wreath for each season. Last year I chose very traditional colors for my Fall wreath, but I decided to go with a m…
- DIY Mosaic Frame From Old CDs Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- DIY Fabric Chandeleir Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- DIY Colorful Wall Art Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Blue Gray Walls Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas