Photo via: honeysweethome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea Hack: Vittsjö Shelving Unit. All you need is gold paint. home diy http://www.ivillage.com/ikea-hack-how-transform-and-repurpose-your-ikea-furniture/7-a-525310
- IKEA Shelving Unit Spray Painted Gold
- The easiest DIY hack to glam your $14.99 Ikea Hyllis Shelf Unit into marble and gold shelves.
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- diy home sweet home: 10 Ways to Make Your Laundry Room Look Amazing
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- The open shelves of the IKEA MOLGER shelf unit keep all of your bath products including towels and toiletries organized and accessible!
- The French Bedroom Company Blog – Reflective Glory, looking at the perfect mirror for your home and bedroom from classical, french, gold ornate French mirrors to minimalist, modern, cool and clean lines. Beautiful large sofa with huge mirror – making the living room bright and airy
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog mismatched sock board for the laundry room – fun! Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images